I woke up yesterday morning with an unexplainable, undefinable, unsatable (I know, I know...it's "insatiable," but I had a whole alliterative thing going) desire: I had to become part of the blogosphere. There seems to be an inordinate amount of word vomit swirling around my head these days, and so the only logical next step I could think of was to share it all with the Internet. (Warning: If you think this logic is sane and cogent, then you should probably stop reading now. On second thought, if you follow that thought process, then you are probably the exact demographic I'm trying to reach. Sally forth.)
As the blog title indicates, these are uncharted waters for me--not only blogging, but well, let's be honest: LIFE. I can't promise continuity. I can't promise profundity. All I can promise is honesty. Hunker down and pray for daylight, kids. And away we go.
I can't stop listening to this as I type
I wrote an inspiring and encouraging comment, but the internet ate it.
ReplyDelete