Hi, Eden Uncharted readers! Just wanted to let you know that I am not dead, nor am I deserting my blog. But, as you all know, I'm now working for a summer music festival, and guess what?? IT'S FESTIVAL SEASON!!!
So, lots of great things happening here on The Mountain, but I'm working 10 and 12 hour days 7 days a week--which doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. I will return in August once the festival is over. In the meantime, enjoy your summer, read a trashy beach book (or 7), and stay tuned for more of my shenanigans and general tomfoolery while I figure out this crazy thing called Life.
Also, if you find yourself in Colorado, you should totally come check out the amazing concerts that are happening up here. I mean, The Philadelphia Orchestra doing Verdi's Requiem? It's gonna be pee-your-pants good. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment